April 3, 2022

Altered pencil case

 Good Morning and happy Sunday. Hope this post finds you all well today we welcome Theresa back to the blog to showcase her awesome altered pencil case box with step instructions



  • I have taken an MDF pencil box and a selection of papers from Denise Boddey Le Jardin Romantique collection along with a couple of Denise Boddey chipboards





  • I have painted the entire box with a mixture of acrylic paints and also painted my chipboard pieces with white gesso


  • Next was to add my papers to the box both inside each compartment and on the lid



  • I have glued the chipboard pieces to the side of the box 
  • I have used Archival inks to colour the hair and vines on the chipboard pieces for the lid
  • I have layered the chipboard on the lid adding some muslin around the chipboard
  • Also 3 d mounting some flowers over the top of others on the lid
  • I’ve also added some corner pieces to the box lid and a drawer latch handle to pull it open with 





thank you Theresa for this fantastic project










No comments:

Post a Comment