April 24, 2022

Believe

 

Happy Sunday hope you all are having a lovely long weekend.

 Today Tina is sharing her reminder clock to Make the time to Believe in yourself, a big welcome to Tina again

Hello and welcome to my share . 

  • I started with a piece of packaging which I coated with several layers of gesso. 
  • I then added a brick stencil and then layers of colours. 
  • I added some stamping.
 


  • I then focused on the clock chipboard. 
  • I added colour and then some embossing powder. 
  • I did  the same with  the scroll leaves. I cut them up to use in layers.



  • I wrapped some Hessian ribbon around the clock. 
  • I added layers of paper from the new fabulous story book range behind my papers. 
  • I coloured some flowers as well as making  home-made flowers from the paper range. 
  • I used the believe in yourself title. I covered in black gesso then added some waxes which are available in store.



  • some coloured cheese cloth, splatters and microbeads finished the project. 


Thank you for stopping by! I hope this inspires you




1 comment: