March 27, 2022

Showcasing Le Jardin Romantique collection


Good Morning running a little late today I am enjoying the beautiful Sunday morning 

Today on the blog we get to welcome Leanne back. she has created 3 delightful pages all very different in themes showing the versatility of the Le Jardin Romantique Papers.

Thankyou Leanne for these fantastic pages if you would like to see more of Leannes work here is a link to Leanne's blog

 Hello everyone, Leanne here with you today.



 
I am sharing three scrapbook pages that I have created using, 
the beautiful patterned papers from the Le Jardin Romantique collection.

My first page is called: ME.



I have used the following: Patterned paper:
2 sheets of Enchanted florals

Chipboard:
Fern Hanging
I have coloured my chipboard piece using distress inks.

To create my page: 
 I have fussy cut and die cut shapes then assembled the roses. 
I used a paper punch along two edges,
and embellished with lace, cotton fiber, stickles and pearls.

My second page is called: CUTE PUPPY.



I have used the following Patterned paper:
Garden Letters

Chipboard:
Elegance card boarder
I have used embossing powder to emboss the chipboard.

To create my page:
I have die cut and punched out shapes.
I have embellished with cotton fiber, seed beads and paper flowers.

My third page is called: OH CHRISTMAS TREE.



I have used the following Patterned papers:
Song Blossom
Natures Romance

Chipboard:
Berries large
Foliage Stems
To colour the chipboard I have used watercolour paints.

To create my page:
I have fussy cut the patterned paper.
I have embellished with paper roses, die cuts, stickles and micro beads.
 
All patterned papers and chipboard can be found at
Denise Boddey Designs Store.

I hope you have fun creating.
Leanne


1 comment: