January 30, 2022

Wedding Ready

This Sunday we get to welcome Tina for the very first time  on the blog with her Wedding ready heart is full page.
You may find Tina on her Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/papertinscraping/


Hello Tina here for my very first blog post, today I have created a layout using both paper collections. 

  • I have used from The Elegance range Chic, Glory and Grace papers. from Le Jardin Romantique Enchanted floral. 
  • I have fussy cut some of the flowers, and layered papers from both ranges. 
  • I took The botanicals Leaf and painted with white gesso and then added some Finnaber waxes I pulled them apart to arrange them  around my design. 
  • I painted the chipboard title My heart is full with black gesso. I followed with painting the chipboard with pink shimmer dust and added some more waxes. 
  • I used Nuvo drops to add extra detail to the flowers and the leaves. 
  • I propped some flowers up with foam tape for dimension.  
  • I then added a doily and cheese cloth for texture along with lace hearts. 
  • I finished with some silver and pink splatters. 




regards Tina



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first blog post Tina. Absolutely love this layout and how you have used layers and a great range of products. Well done. Looking forward to your next projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page Tina

    ReplyDelete