February 6, 2022

Julies mini Album

This morning we get to welcome Julie 

She has created an awesome mini Album with a you tube tutorial a must see indeed after you have scrolled on down head on over to her tutorials 

Thank you Julie for sharing your beautiful Album


Good morning

 

Today I want to share a mini album I created using  Elegance patterned papers.

 The album started life as an accordion album.

I altered the album by adding a spine and assorted flaps, pockets and a hand made envelope

 You can see that video here you tube

 All of the papers have had the edges distressed using my distressing tool

and then inked with a Versa Color black ink cube.

 Each page has a top opening pocket with a photo mat.

 I have also used some velum, made some flowers using Craft Barn Stamp/Die set 

and created the tags for the album.

Lace from my stash helps to decorate the front of the album.

 Here are some photos

 













The papers I have used are from the:- Elegance Collection

 Grace

Style

Chic

 After the Rain

 Refined

and the chipboard is 

Delicate Branch 

Till next time

Stay Safe

Hugs

Julie






1 comment: