March 17, 2013

My First Time



First Time Over at Imaginarium Designs
 I have been invited to join the Design Team over at Imaginarium Designs I happily accepted
Unfortunately I only had one thing to share, as it all happened so quickly.
As I have a passion for vintage, my project I tried to simulate Shabby Chic on the clock with multiple layers of  Embossing powders, on my favorite Chippy "Clock without a face"
The base of my project has the clock on the bottom adhered with two chipboard circles underneath a piece of square chipboard to hold it all together on the top Surrounded by flowers cut from Rose collage paper from Meg's Garden.



 I designed it to sit in my Glass Cloche 








 some I prepared earlier in July 2011  Here  am getting a collection of Cloche's now as I am working on one at the moment which I am looking forward to being able to share once it is finished stay tuned


 Over at Meg's Garden, Meg has posted some cards I have made using the Ode to Summer Collection although we are in Autumn we now are having a well earned cool change, I think these cards bring back the warmth of summer




 I like to try and include the inside of the card in my design as it give it balance and dimension.


 Its probably about time I moved on to my study about now as I seem to be a little behind.
Hopefully it want be so long between posts next time
 


3 comments:

  1. congrats Denise, on the DT at Imaginarium Designs
    so love your shabby clock, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making ID DT! Luv ur project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY these are very stunning my dear dear!!! Denise I miss you!! Hope life is good for you dear..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete