April 18, 2013

Easel Time

Good Morning how quickly the weeks are  flying by, its was my turn to post again over at Imaginarium Designs .
Today I have two easel cards to share a little similar in style but still very different, using one of my favourite piece's of chipboard, as well as an attempt at a masculine page as well.



 this card I taught just recently at Serious Scrapbooking




  I have embossed the edge of the chipboard with embossing powder a couple of times to achieve the end result on the clocks

  I will admit that masculine pages and cards are not my thing.

I have used to create my cards and page,  Imaginarium chipboard and papers from Meg's Garden

p6306 delicate blue

Delicate Blue P6306

p6290 suitcases for traveling 

Suitcases for Traveling P6290

s112 la belle jardin

Le Belle Jardin S112






 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment