March 1, 2013

End of summer

Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month, I received that today from one of the residents at work today, all in fun of course and may have to duck next month with her.
well as time again has gone quick and I have not posted for a while, I thought I might put up a gift I made on behalf of my friend for her valentine and a card I made about the same time, the scene was a painting I did, then scanned it and reprinted it off.
The papers are from the Forget Me Not collection





Well off to get ready for tomorrow's class, and with any luck I might get to play with my copics


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Denise..your painting on your card is gorgeous and just love the flowers and beautiful details.Beautiful design around the photo too,just wonderful.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, colors are so beautiful...drawing is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Denise, your painting inside is awesome, so beautiful. Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous projects! Love the painting on your card! Love the details on the gift for your friend! I bet she loves it!

    ReplyDelete