January 6, 2024

 we are in catch up mode at the moment Christmas and new year takes a bit from me we went very much into slow motion the last couple of months but we are getting back on track. as 2023 ended I know we achieved some amazing firsts with taking the business over the border and we have plans to do the same this year.

but firstly I am catching up on post and projects from my talented design team who are very patient with me  creating all the social media stuff. 

I would like to wish everyone a happy, healthy and safe New Year 

Tonight we welcome Debra to the blog 

 Hello Everyone.



Here is my Design team Project .

Using papers from the beautiful card using papers from the new Enchantment Collection,

I created this beautiful card,





 

I chose 2 sheets of paper to use, Faerie  and A magical Place.

I fussy cut images to layer at various heights  to achieve this gorgeous card

 

Hope you like what I created

 

Debra



No comments:

Post a Comment