September 24, 2023

Today we welcome Tina back to the blog with her entomology tag



 Happy Sunday everyone. 

For today's project I started with the clear entomology tag kit. 



  • I only used 3 of the butterflies supplied in the kit. 
  • I painted the tag in teal and navy as well as adding some stenciling. 
  • I layered up cutouts from the Christmas sheets along with leaves cut from various papers using Denise's dies.
  •  I layered in some 49 and market acetate leaves 




  • I embossed down the centre of the butterflies, then painted them and added waxes.
  •  lastly I coloured white flowers and layered them all together. 



When using these tags, as they are clear you need to be aware of the back as they can been seen from both sides. As this is going on a wall I wasn't too concerned. Although looking at the tag it would be easy to add a few bits and it could be used from either side.  

Thank  you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment