September 10, 2023

Enjoying Christmas

 

Happy Sunday Everyone hope you are able to grab a little sunshine today as spring has decided to bless us again with a lovely day here in Adelaide
this morning we get to welcome Sharon back with her Christmas layout 
Yes time to start thinking Christmas



CHRISTMAS LAYOUT

DESIGN TEAM DENISE BODDEY DESIGNS

NEW CHRISTMAS EPHEMERA


This sweet layout is a very relaxed page to do as I focused on the beautiful new ephemera.

1.   Choose one of Denise’s papers that display your style and compliment your photos. I embossed the top left corner with a Christmas theme, it is hard to photograph but it looks good.

2.   After choosing your photo cut 3 larger pieces about half inch larger than your photo. Angle them a little leaving the photo straight on your page. I used some gold twine at the bottom of the left side of the photo and tied a bow. View below images.

 Embossing in the top left corner.


   My chosen paper.


Play with your photo and layer sheets with foam tape and glue. Tie the twine at the bottom of all these papers and finish with a bow and add to your chosen paper.


 View of the gold twine bow.

3.   I did lots of fussy cutting using the Christmas Tree, Ute, Christmas boxed presents, Flowers & a Bow.

4.   I added the Christmas Tree to the left of my photo, view image. I added lots of boxed presents, the beautiful Deer, flowers and a few bling leaves from my stash. Then I added the Ute under the photo of my Grandson leaving room to fill the back of your Ute with ephemera, I used flowers, boxed presents and a large bow.

5.   I finished with adding Glossy Accents to my Christmas Tree as we always need Christmas bling and also to areas I wanted to highlight.


Layer your fussy cutting to enhance your photo or hopefully my layout has inspired you. 


Smiles.
 thanks for visiting 

        



 

No comments:

Post a Comment