September 3, 2023

Beautiful Balloon

 Good Morning 

hope this finds you well and having lovely day with your family  honoring the dads in your life. Well spring has definitely made a great entrance here in Adelaide my garden is showing off its delights and the Bees are very busy.

Today we get to welcome Julie to the blog with an Acrylic tag and of course her fantastic tutorials.


Good morning.

Today I am using one of the beautiful Acrylic tags from Denise's shop
You will find her store here

I have also used one of the gorgeous hot air balloon chipboard pieces Denise makes.
This is the medium size 15cm high.


I have die cut a Poinsettia, a Primrose and some Leaves 
from an assortment of Denise's patterned papers.




I have added a layer of lace to the tag before adding fussy cuts
from Denise's Topper packs and the die cut flowers.




Here is my video if you would like to see how I embellished this gorgeous tag.

As always
Thank you for joining me here today
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie

Thanks for Visiting  and don't forget to click the link to watch Julies tutorial




No comments:

Post a Comment