May 14, 2023

Romantique Reds


Happy Sunday hope you had a lovely day together with your family celebrating Mothers Day or just in general enjoying the beautiful Autmn weather we had today
today we welcome Debra back with a gorgeous layout 



 I have used 2 different papers, from the Le Jardin Romantique collection.
 2x Enchanted Florals (I fussy cut one of these, the other I used the reverse for my background)
1 x Song Blossom (I  fussy cut the floral pieces )


The biggest flowers I separated from the floral pieces, rolling the edges slightly,  adding gesso lightly to the flower edges   and microbeads and other small beads to make the flower centers
 These flowers sit a little higher than the pieces that surround them.





The Ornate Gate Chipboard I heat embossed using chunky gold embossing powder, to give a rustic feel.
I also fussy cut the photo, so that it would not overwhelm the rest of the layout.
I layered all my pieces so they sit at different heights.

I stenciled the background around my fussy pieces, using texture past and 2 colours of oxide ink, to add extra interest to the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment