May 7, 2023

Julie's Cards

 Happy Sunday this morning we welcome back Julie to the blog with a couple of cards



Good morning

Today I have a couple of cards I created as part of my 
Design Team work for Denise Boddey Designs
I have painted both sides of each of these with white paint.


The second card is a variation of a card I made a couple of months ago.



The paper I have used is After the Rain from the Elegance Collection

The card bases are created using 300gsm Smooth white cardstock

The flowers were created using Craft Barn - Primrose stamp and die set

I stamped and heat embossed the flowers onto some of the patterned paper
then used the dies to cut them out.


I have used the same heat embossed flowers to decorate this card

All of the details are in my video
Thanks for joining me here today
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment