March 26, 2023

My heart is full

 Hope this post finds you all well we have been very busy of late creating and just working it. Autumm is here and the interesting weather has arrived have had the opportunity to spend time outside in my garden, Autum planting complete already for the winter rain, knowing that come spring will be a delight.

 Today we welcome Debra to the blog for the first time with her stunning layout of herself with her daughter. Such a burst of flowers in this gorgeous project



 I used the beautiful Elegance Collection papers, which I have fussy cut, torn , inked and layered.

My photo is mounted on a fancy chipboard frame.
I embossed the leafy chipboard pieces and tucked them under the flowers I have added. 


I have added more texture to the layout using texture paste through a stencil, then added some Artstone for added detail.



The printed flowers on the paper I have glued gold microbeads for the flower centers so that the flowers pop.





Thank you Debra for sharing this special page with us



 thanks for the visit to our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment