March 7, 2023

A Dog's day

Today Iam sharing Tina's  rustic page layout she has created all about her and her dogs adventures
love the paw prints throughout. 



 I started with various chipboard including hat works and steam punk elements



I painted them with black gesso and then used various Finnaber waxes.



I then took the time warp paper and added some dog footprint embossing.  
I then layered various papers behind my photo. I then layered up the chipboard around my photo. 
I added some 49 and market bits from a sticker sheet. 
I added some splatters in black, white and teal. 
I then felt it needed something. so I ripped 3 pieces from the border and added some overcast behind these pieces and some staples. 



Thank you for looking and I hope you have a crafty day!
thank you Tina for sharing your fun layout 




No comments:

Post a Comment