February 27, 2023

4 Cogs of Time

Hope this post finds you all well Today we get to  welcome back for the first time this year Theresa

Theresa has created a fantastic set of cards
showcasing The Cogs of Time Collection

Hi everyone and welcome to 2023

Today I have a lovely set of four cards using the New Cogs Of Time paper collection for you to be inspired by



To create these cards I have made my own card bases by cutting 2 matching pieces of cardstock

1 @ 6 “and the other at 6 ½”

You then score the 6 ½” piece @ ½” and fold

This piece is then stuck using tape and glue to the 6” piece creating a 6” square card

    


                                 

    I have found some card stock to match the colours of the paper collection and have cut these in the following sizes to create the layers for the cards





5 ¾” and 5 ½”

The main image for each card front is cut at 5 “ and I have used the Time Tunnel paper



All the edges of my card stock are inked with Distress inks in Crackling Campfire, Peeled Paint, Antique Linen and Speckled Egg Do add the depth to my cards I have fussy cut another piece of the Time Tunnel paper so I can 3D mount these images over the others

 this card has a DB Chipboard 378 Hashtags clear embossed


 this card has 2 ribbons layered on each other then a strip of rhinestones



 this card has another clear embossed DB 378 Hashtag chipboard piece


 this card has ribbon with twine tied on it and an embossed DB 378 Hashtag chipboard title 

All the cards have then been finished off with Nuvo Glitter Drops in Gold Coast colour and Glossy Accents

Have fun creating

Theresa Kamp

thanks for vising

Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment