October 2, 2022

Laugh Lots

Today we welcome Tina back to the blog with her layered layout 


Welcome to my latest share for Denise Boddey. 

I used a photo taken of my friend since kindergarten at my daughter's wedding

Today I have used just 2 papers from the Elegance collection, style and chic. 

 


I added stenciling and water colour to my base card stock.



I tore the middle out of chic. then lined it up on my paper, I then sewed the middle piece down to the cardstock

I fussy cut some flowers and clocks. 

I took the oval frame and covered with white gesso then used water colours and embossing powder I cut the frame to tuck into my layers. 

I love how this turned out! added texture and interest to the layers. 



I added some glossy agents to the flowers to give them some interest. 



I found a Charms heart in my stash, some gems, word strips and cotton. 

Lastly I finished with silver and white splatters.




1 comment: