September 11, 2022

kingdom of Castles

wow another week has past us again our first week of Spring and we have had some beautiful days here in Adelaide

Today we welcome Theresa on the blog sharing her lovely Castle project.



I’ve used an craft 3D frame in black as a base for this project






I am using papers from the Day Dream Story Book collection

chose a couple of border chipboard pieces


And 2 chipboard castles a small and large one

  • First step was to do the edges of the frame with papers which I distressed and inked with Bundled sage distress ink
  • I have then cut out the castle from the paper for the inside of the frame
  • I painted the castles with gesso and Nuvo waxes with added highlights on the turrets
  • I have layered the castles into the frame at different heights
  • Finished off the project with co ordinating flowers, ribbons, pearl sprigs and fussy cut leaves



thank you Theresa for sharing your project




No comments:

Post a Comment