May 16, 2022

Once Upon a Time

We are a little late with this Sunday's post sometimes life just slows you down, but this little charmer is worth the wait. Theresa has created an awesome clock to share with us today/tonight, welcome back



I have created an altered clock time piece on a wooden placemat I picked up on sale


I Have used the wonky clock face chipboard, the word title chipboards



and a selection of papers from the Day Dream Story Book collection


First up I glued a piece of the Dreams paper to the wooden placemat




Inked up the word title pieces in black ink and then coated them in glossy accents

I have then gone onto emboss the wonky clock face in a sparkly mauve embossing powder



I have also embossed the clock numbers and the clock hands in a chunky embossing powder which I then attached using mounting tape to give dimension


I have fussy cut out several flower clusters from the other papers from the collection and I have dry embossed the back of the flowers with a stylus to add depth and character to the flowers before I placed them on my clock


I have then started attaching the cut out flower clusters, embossed chipboard pieces and some matching flowers to the clock face.



I have added pieces of gauze around the flower clusters also some mermaid bubbles, metallic embellishments and enamel dots




Finished off with some white paint splatters and this magical pieces is completed

Creating is good for the soul.

Thankyou Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment