May 22, 2022

Moment in Time by Tina

Happy Sunday everyone hope you all are well and maybe grabbing some crafting time. Today we welcome back Tina to the blog with her specially beautiful layout.


 

Welcome to my share today for Denise Boddey designs. 

I started with nature's romance paper from the le Jardine Romantique collection.  I added some gold leaves by using a stencil. 

I then grabbed the fern chip board, moment In time total and the oval  frame. I used embossing powders and Finnaber waxes to create colour. 

I then fussy cut out flowers from Nature Romance , Enchanted Florals and Glory pattern paper which is from the Elegance collections. I layered all the elements up. 


Added a Charms creation, flair cheese cloth, flowers and some gold pills. 





I hope this inspires you to grab some fabulous chipboard and papers from Densise Boddey designs and get creating!  

Thank you Tina for creating and sharing your moment in time layout




1 comment: