May 16, 2021

Elegant Layout

  The Elegance Collection


Hello everyone, Leanne here with you today and I have a design team post to share using the latest collection of patterned papers and chipboard called Elegance.





I have embellished my layout with hand dyed lace trim, paper flowers and a large rhinestone.


To decorate the chipboard I have used water colour paints, iridescent medium and gold metallic wax.
I have also stamped a sentiment in the center of one of the chipboard pieces.  

I have used the following products:
Chipboard: 
                   Blue Bells
                   Botanicals 
                   Elegance doily

Elegance patterned paper: 
                                           Chic
                                           Grace
Thank you for looking,
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment