April 16, 2021

Design team

 I have been a little behind of late so today I will share some of the two posts from our design team members

Ashley

Hi friends! Ashley here today sharing a scrapbookg page of my nephew! I used some new patterned papers from Denise Boddey Designs.

I love the watercolor background look of the After the Rain patterned paper. So pretty! I applied gesso + Shimmerz to create my own mixed media design as a mat for my photos. I wanted it to blend and coordinate with the pattern paper background. I used the Chic patterned paper to mat my photos. After that was dry, I grabbed the mini brick stencil from TCW to add some more interest behind my photos. I mixed Shimmerz Keep Palm with some opaque texture paste from Ranger. Then I just added some embellishments from my stash!

This page is going in my nephew's album. Thanks for looking!



Janet




Today I am posting as a part of the Denise Boddey Design Team. I am working with cut chipboard and a card topper. Painting and layering the elements make for a beautiful work of art. Framing mine, I used a frame from the dollar store that I did a patina finish on to coordinate the colors.

Materials:

  • Card topper (In my Garden Patch)
  • Chipboard (Arch Window)
  • detail scissors
  • Americana Chalk Finish (lace)
  • tape runner
  • glue
  • picture frame
  • Metal Effects patina kit
  • foam brush


Follow along with the video tutorial:

video link: https://youtu.be/84NNI8rvbow

thanks girls for your great projects

and thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment