August 8, 2023

Birdcage

 Hope this post finds you well 

Hello it has been a few weeks since we posted some inspiration, life is moving a little quickly with lots of tasks always waiting to be done.

Tonight we are sharing a lovely project from Sonia 





 

I love making pictures that I use as artwork on my walls, so this was my inspiration this month.

 

Products Used from Denise Boddey Designs

Glory Paper flower sections see below picture

49 And Market 56 pce Foliage

Lace

Nuvo Mouse on flowers and compass

Chipboard:-

Birdcage X Large

Birds

Dream Big Wording

Lavender a single and a double stem

Small Compass

Herb – larger flower in pack see photo, a single and a double stem

 

Following are two photos showing the elements I used.





 

I first prepared all my elements for my picture. I used Nuvo mouses to colour flowers, wording and compass. Then I painted the bird cage, birds and fussy cut the flower elements I wanted to use.

 

Assembly

The beautiful lace that Denise dies herself was attached first to my thick watercolour cardstock base. I had to add a little mounting tape to the bird cage top and bottom to compensate for the thickness of the lace. Then I attached the chipboard flowers on the left and right hand side of the birdcage. Followed by the fussy cut flowers, wording compass birds and finally I added flowers, pearls and twisted wire which came from the back of the daisy flowers. I love to add this to projects rather than waste it. In the end I also added a very small butterfly from the 49 & Market Foliage pack.







Thank you Sonia for this lovely picture




No comments:

Post a Comment