June 25, 2023

Pocket folio

Happy wet and cold Sunday perfect day to craft all day and stay in your pajamas
This Morning we get to welcome Julie on the blog today.
Julie has a great you tube channel where she has a lot of tutorials  why not pop over and check it out 
 


Good morning

Today I am sharing a couple of two pocket folio I have created using 


One has a die cut front and the other is trimmed with lace.



For one I used Time Warp
and for the other I used Overcast

Each of the folios have two pockets inside and have machine stitching around 
the folio and pockets.


I have used fussy cut images from several of Denise's paper collections to embellish this folio
along with some lace and glossy accents

The front section of the folio was die cut using the Deco Half Circle die

I have stamped, heat embossed and die cut the flower to embellish this folio using the 

Here is my process video if you would like to see how I created these folios

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Have fun and stay safe
Hugs
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment