December 11, 2022

Cogs of Time

 

Good Morning I spent all day yesterday crafting making gifts for Christmas, my cards are almost done feeling just a little organized, and pleased my house or mainly craft room smells of my oils I used for making my Christmas candles, every year I embark on this task no fail my husband always asks, what's that smell? Hope everyone is close to being organized for  Christmas or shall I say all of what December can bring. I am looking forward to playing and creating non Christmas related projects taking those ideas out from my head. Tina has done just that with her awesome Scrapbooking page, I can feel some inspiration coming on hope you do too.

Welcome back Tina, to the blog today

Happy Sunday crafters. 

Here is my first project using the stunning Cogs of Time paper range. 

  • I started by fussy cutting out elements from The Elements sheet and Travelling in Style papers. 


  • I then added crackle medium over a couple of the clocks. 
  • I then took the postcards paper and used as my background. I stamped some script in blue and clocks in brown. I layered up my papers using foam tape in places. 
  • I used Overcast and Time Warp behind my photo. 
  • I took the Cogs of Time chip board and embossed with brown and then added some gold highlights. 

  • I then grabbed a cog and embossed in blue and cut in half and tucked behind my layers. 
  • I lastly added some faded denim distress spray splatters and vintage photo splatters. 



  • thank you for stopping by
    Tina


    No comments:

    Post a Comment