July 10, 2022

What would you do

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend  Tina is back again this evening sharing another fantastic Scrapbooking page which she has created for us 

Welcome back Tina



Happy Sunday Everyone. Hope this day treated you well. For my share this evening I used a range of papers from the Le Jardin Romantique range, with Enchanted Florals as my base. This was the perfect collection to document my inclusion into this awesome design team. I mean who wouldn't love to play with the awesome papers and chipboard that Denise designs?  

 I started work with my chipboard first. I used Small florals and Dream total. I covered them with glue and then added gliding flakes.  I let the glue dry and then sanded away gentle with a scrubber the excess flakes. I love how this turned out! Its really effective.



 I  then fussy cut some flowers and punched a few out. I edged them all using distress ink. I also made some hand rolled flowers. These are so much fun to make and best of all they will match your project perfectly. 



I tore a piece of natures romance for across the top and rolled it. Since I had gliding flakes every where!!! I added some into my flowers, this then brought the gliding flakes more around the page which helps make the page more cohesive.

 I then layered all my elements around. 



I add some foam tape under some elements to give extra interest and shadows. I have also bent and twisted some elements to give extra texture .  



I added some prills in the middle of some flowers and a clock fussy cut from chic paper. 



I added some splatters and word strips as well  and some cheese cloth. Lastly I layered my cut down chipboard. I am really pleased with how this turned out. 

 I hope to see some of your creations with this fabulous paper range shared in our group  Facebook  DBD share and inspire group  

Thank you for sharing your scrapping time with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment