March 13, 2022

Together for 31 chapters

Good morning happy Sunday here in Adelaide we are half way through the long weekend 
This lovely Sunday we get to welcome Tina back with a special page layout.





Hi. welcome to my share today. 
I thought since this week we celebrated/mourned, depending on the moment of the day our 31st wedding anniversary (I don't know were the time went!) I would do a page celebrating some highlights of the year.
  • I started with the paper chic from the elegance collection and fussy cut out the circles. 
  • I then grabbed white card stock, some distress oxides as well as a lindy's powder and did the packaging technique to add colour. 
  • I added some stamping and then some splatters.



  •  I grabbed the chapter title, arch and the numbers as well as the wagon wheels and embossed them with various embossing powders.




  •  I cut the arch into smaller pieces. I distressed all the edges of the photos and papers, then layered my photos which I had cut into circles onto various pieces from the Chic paper. using either foam tape or cardboard to raise either the paper or the photo to give shadows and interest.
  •  I embossed one circle. I layered the chipboard, some flowers as well as some metal cogs. I then added more gold splatters. 


Thank you for looking and why not hop over to Denise Boddey design to look at her amazing papers and chipboards. 

Until next time, happy crafting. 
Tina

Thanks Tina and Happy Anniversary
To check out more of Tina's pages here is another link to her instagram.





No comments:

Post a Comment