November 21, 2020

Dream Catcher



 Hello everyone & welcome,

Leanne here with you today and I would love to share with you my design team project........A Dream Catcher.


I have had this dream catcher for a little while now; it has been hanging on the door of my craft room and just crying out for some TLC.

So what better idea then to add some style and dimension with Denise's chipboard, plus lots of pretty embellishments and trims in some of my favorite colours.


                                      Here I have used the Wild flower circle medium chipboard.


 
                                                                                  Dragon fly petite                                                      


Dragon fly lace


Fern small
 

Denise Boddey Design chipboard: Dragon fly petite
                                                           Wild flower circle medium
                                                           Dragon fly lace
                                                           Fern small

Craft items from my stash: Embossing powders; velvet flowers; diamanté trim; lace trims; pearls & jewels and a large dream catcher.

For all of the chipboard items plus so much more check out Denise's shop.

So until next time.
I hope you have a wonderful day & happy creating.
Leanne



No comments:

Post a Comment