August 22, 2020

Project in the making

 Good Morning

Sitting here waiting for the warmer months to embrace us these last few days of winter just seem to be gloomy. I don't seem to get as much done as I would like it has been a slow process creating another A5 album, today I will share with you my progress. As well as a couple of distractions on the way and a possible new project waiting to happen.

I am in the process of creating Album and box kits this is two concepts you can make from the basic kit.

I am using Stamperia's papers here to create this album and box 



with layers of my Ornaments chipboard creating dimension and interest as to what lays underneath.


the Album will feature Birdcage metal through out it to match the papers.


we have used the skeleton leaves small to create her crown



the book and box together

just another inspiration using my chipboard Box camera design and evolving it into a box my shutter mechanism is not perfect but that's ok  cant work on that over all like the concept.

May turn this into a junk journal box no paper is used here just chipboard and texture paste. combined with Nuvo Mouse and Finnaber's white wax all available on the Website deniseboddeydesigns.com/








A card concept which will be used in the Albums 







stay tuned for the albums my works in progress

thanks 

Denise Boddey


No comments:

Post a Comment