May 23, 2020

Twisted Autumn Easel card

Hello again where has this week gone it has been a busy creative one for me.
how lucky am I for today it is my turn to share my project with you using my card toppers and some newly design chipboard. we have uploaded onto the Website some beautiful exciting new designs which I cant wait to play with some simple Celtic knots and some musical delights design with my husband's Guitar as inspiration. 
with my Easel card I decided to use my recently coloured piece for the front of the card which the tutorial on colouring is on my you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mTkhH7cZhA I have teamed it with In the Garden Patch card Toppers
here are two cards made with these card toppers with another two to come just ran out of days in the week.
hope you enjoy my cards and tutorials





if you would like to see how I created this Easel card I have uploaded a short Tutorial to my You Tube Channel 
or if you would like to see the chipboard used head on over to Web Site for more information

hugs
Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment