October 12, 2016

Delicate wave

Hello again
have been trying to get some of these projects up onto the blog for almost a fortnight now unfortunately storms and lack of Internet has slowed a lot of these tasks down 
But finally we are here and will be able to share a few projects today and some more in the near future.
I have been playing with Texture paste I am not the best multi medium person, as I have always preferred structure, however I do like it thou, just sometimes it takes a few efforts for me to get the one I am happy with.
You never see what ends in the bin.
this particular layout I played with a sand texture paste actually like the effect achieved with it and the sprays over the top, the glare I could not eliminate is transparency stamp on with white pigment ink and lots of layers of Imaginarium chip board
this layout is a follow on from the others using the Sea Breeze Collection






I have used sprays distress paint and some gold ink on my chipboard and the texture paste as well was so much fun creating this layout
another couple of cards created in a class just recently






No comments:

Post a Comment