January 16, 2014

happy new year

well it has been a few days since New Year but we have been a little snowed under, since then we have been busy with bathroom and toilet renovations
What I found amazing was how unsettling it was not to mention, not having a shower to use for at least two weeks in the middle of summer.
To start the New Year off I have made a desk top calender, this was a class today at Seriously Scrapbooking here in Adelaide, oh and did I mention how hot it has been 4 days of over 40 degrees something we are not used too, getting close to 50 degrees is way to hot.
Anyway back to my project
I have used papers from Meg's Garden Dreaming in the Meadow Collection
combined with some G45 






very bright and  lush for a hot summers day
well off to sit in front of the fan 



No comments:

Post a Comment