January 6, 2012

The Color Room

Well its all happening now over there at the Color Room Palette 92
Even thou I am not featured artist I am going to attempt to do all the Palettes for the month
so here is my first selection

Page 1




Page 2 and 3
 
Page 2


Page 3







 Page4



 


Page5



this is a five page Story, two of the pages are a12x12 clear Acetate
using Article de Paris papers from Belle Jardin,
lace flower and the lace from Megs Garden
Dusty Attic chipboard
one of my favorite techniques of late using acetate
lots more creating to do
hop on over to the color room and have a look is worth a scrappy visit

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Treasure Book, Denise, love all the pages in it. Using Acetate is so clever. Love all the details on the flowers, so 3D, so pretty and stunning:)
    Gorgeous memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see you over at TCR Denise!! Your work is so pretty. I'm lovin' the acetate too. I hope you get to play along with all the palettes. I had heaps of fun chopping up the first two paper ranges. I have even made an easel card inspired by you for the next one!! See you soon. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! These are beautiful!! Your paper collections are GORGEOUS!! I'm sorry (and sad!) I didn't get to play along with these beautiful papers! I took a few weeks break from TCR DT to finish a kitchen reno we've been working on!...Just love all the papers collections wow! Hopefully I'll get another chance in the future! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise!
    I wanted to Thank you personally for giving me the chance to work with those oh-so-beautiful papers. Nothing feels better than playing with yummy products! I seem to be very addicted to everything made in Australia ...LOL!
    I`m with Gabi....Hope we`ll have more opportunities in the future to play with your pretty products!
    Have a great day!
    ~Gerry van Gent~

    ReplyDelete