October 28, 2011

Just beautiful

Feeling very lazy tonight there is heaps of things I can be doing but here I sit on the couch watching Television.
Thought I would do a post on a couple of very simple cards  these images are Digi images from Sugar Nelli
fell in love with these images they are so beautiful you just want to keep them simple






inside of card I used a lot of scraps, its great when you can do that.

 this card will be a class at Charlotte's Web in November not long now Christmas will get here fast

probably should look at getting off the couch now
thanks for dropping buy

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Denise! Just stunning!
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful cards Denise! Just love the colours and images.

    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dit is prachtig mooi DENISE.
    Echt schitterend.
    Heb een heel fijn weekend.


    Gr leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so beaituful! Georges images and embellishments and colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images also, can see why you fell in love with them. Will check the digi stamps out now myself. Your cards are amazing, I always adire each and every piece you create!

    ReplyDelete