May 15, 2011

Favourite's

Just a few of my favourite things
Flowers
Tilda
Lace
Spellbinders
And My Paper
Yes my paper is now available at Megs Garden drop on by an have a look under the Couture collection.
This is not normally my week to post a card over at Magnolia Down Under but couldn't resist
So what are a few of your Favourite Things drop on by and enter we would love to see your favourite things
and don't forget to visit Meg's and take a peek at my new range that I am very excited about.
so now time for my cards





I would also like to enter my card in Just Magnolia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise :)
    I can see you have used lots of your favorites on this gorgoues card!
    Beautiful colouring and those dp's are stunning :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, this is just gorgeous! I love the DP they are just so pretty. Hugs from Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww this is really awesome Denise!! Looks so gorgeous!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete