January 16, 2011

Desktop calender

 
 Where is Tilda you ask? She is on holiday in the little Cottage's



 Had to add the birds as well
Well my concept changed a few times was going  to have the calender as a flip over on the top of the easel card, until I got up in the study and found something I bought when I went to the Paperific had forgotten about the little window is from Twiddly Bits and then I bought the  new papers from the Graphic 45 new range, which I have fallen in love with. So it all evolved from there, would make a lovely Christmas gift but I am a bit late something to keep in mind at the end of  the year.
This is for our Challenge over at MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER and we have a sponsor this week Creashop Duymelot. worth dropping by and entering a card you don,t have to own a blog to do so either just email a pic of your card, I would love to win a Limited Edition Tilda I am sure you would too

11 comments:

  1. That is STUNNING Denise. Book me in for that class when you do it!!! So jealous you got the new Graphic 45 already!! I definately NEED that paper! He he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Denise! I love the windows! A stunning scene, fabulous G45 :)
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise this is just amazing! I love that the window opens - how cute :) Gorgeous scene in the window when it's shut too, the sentiment is perfect as well. Love it!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH Denise!! This is so beautiful! I love the gate and your flowers around the edges are so stunning!! I love everything about it. Awesome Stuff
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Denise - I'm sure I popped in here this morning but I think I was too overwhelmed to leave a comment - LOL. This is just AMAZING!!! Reminds me of a European country scene - it's just GORGEOUS!!!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise this is amazing dear!!!!!!!!! The flowers around the windw gate is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
    Colors are to die for........
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Denise this calendar is exquisite!!! The amount of work you put into that is unbelievable! I just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW Denise this is STUNNING xxx So gorgeous
    Love Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely gorgeous calendar Denise. The flowers around the edges and the scene through the window are stunning. It would amazing on my desk !!!! LOL

    Hugs, sandiblu xx

    ReplyDelete