July 7, 2010

Pirates New's

I should really be in bed,  tried to take a picture this morning before I went to work but found my camera battery was flat so here I am uploading it late at night, always seems to be that way, I prefer to take the picture in the morning so I don't have to use the flash.

without flash
with flash
I used a glue stick and stuck the newspaper to scrap card stock so I could put it through the big shot it also distressed better may consider this down the track in another card well time for bed am yawning now.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I Love how you have made that flower! Great take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Denise, LOVE your flower and swirls and the image is the cutest, I hope she finds some treasure!! THanks for sharing with us at MDUC!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, Your card is beautiful, your little pirate Tilda is adorable and wonderfully coloured, lots of fabulous newsprint, this was no challenge for you. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete