June 18, 2010

Orange Splash

Well I am a great believer of one thing leads to another and here it is. I have been sitting on these Photos for a year now ( not literally) a dear friend happily said here you make something for me as I was admiring her photos, as she always seems to take beautiful pictures or is it her little grandchildren are lovely subjects,  I wish we had digital cameras when my children were little.
 As I wanted to create an orange page and could not seem to put the ideas together it never happened, was feeling guilty for holding on to them for too long but it finally fell into place or should I say "good things will eventually happen" or "Patience is a virtue". 




The flowers are my attempt at what is called Hybrid Scrapbooking  not a full on attempt but its a start

No comments:

Post a Comment