April 3, 2018

My Bold Beauties

Just a quick visit and share before I head to bed
I finally had a chance to take some photos of my Bold Beauties that I have experimented with. Made from Resin, paint, and Lindy's sprays what I truly love is I have used the same colours on each frame and they all have individuality  for me they are bold  almost a little too much but I love them for their Gothic ornate look totally enjoyed making them and looking at them 
I will teach a class on these in the near future incorporating my chipboard in the frame. 







sometimes stepping out of your comfort zone can lead to some great inspirational ideas that just keep evolving. I will have lots more to share at the end of the month stay tuned.
Well my bed time now  Goodnight from me. 
thanks for visiting 


1 comment: