October 12, 2013

White Christmas

Today I had a lovely afternoon with a group of ladies teaching these cards,as we are almost thinking Christmas the time is to make a start on our Christmas cards
and here we have begun



part of todays lesson was all about our Big Shot  using our spell binders dies combine with patern paper to get a soft and shabby chic effect I have used
Dreaming in Duck Eggs Blue P6346
 it is not Christmas paper but just goes to show you don't always need Christmas paper to achieve the result.
But if you are looking for Christmas Paper check out our knew Collection Tis Christmas over at Meg's Garden. I am real excited about this Collection as I want to please both card makers and Scrapbookers with these designs and for all the different techniques of texture paste I believe they are soft enough to still achieve that look as well.
I hope you like my knew collection as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment