September 4, 2011

Holidays

I have created some pages to celebrate the knew Discover and Remember Collection, this collection was designed as a cover mount for this months edition of Scrapbook Ideas. the magazine has a selection of these papers in A4 there for over at Megs Garden both 12 x12 and A4 as well as the card makers pack are available.
How I miss the Family Holidays we had when my daughter and son were younger, now they are grown and don't really want to go on holiday with Mum and Dad any more that's just not cool.





This is my Travel Album which I embroidered a few years ago something I have not done for a while

the pages that are in the magazine


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and stunning creations. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Denise

    Wat een pracht creatie.
    Echt schitterend mooi.


    Gr Leny Hempen

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are just breathtaking - they are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing! Hugs

    ReplyDelete