April 10, 2011

Inspiration

This card is for Magnolia Down Under's Challenge no 91  no designer paper
what am I going to do lots of choices?
 I didn't really have a plan and I think that's why I enjoyed making this card a lot  this card evolved as I went.
Some days you wonder what is it all about as you are  trying to make deadlines and come up with something new I feel this card has reminded me, given me new direction, and  forced me to visit old techniques that have been well forgotten




 this Mushroom is a digi stamp


I started with glimmer mist then used my stampin up background stamps and then stamped over it again with a stampin up flower stamp one of my favourites which I cant always use, these were just perfect for this, brought in a digi stamp and our Magnolia's my words are a B line stamp
well pop on over to Magnolia down Under and have a go at creating your own
I am also entering my card into Bizzy becs April Challenge  as well

10 comments:

  1. WOW! This is stunning hun! gorgeous colours and I love your stamping on the papers! That mushroom inside is amazing too! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOZERS!! Did you EVER do a fabulous job on this challenge!!! WOW!! That paper really is gorgeous!! And I have finally got a chance to look at some blogs from MDUC. YAY!! Your cards are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH ps - LUV your blog!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise, Love your card so sweet!
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love your stamped paper, so pretty and vintage-y! Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous... a real piece of art!
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Bec's April Challenge.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great piece of art, love it, all the stamped images are wonderfull, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning, love your DP, can I buy some lol, just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 'Bizzy Bec's Challenge blog'.
    hugs
    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog and all your creations are truly inspirational:) I love this card and like the comment before me, it is a piece of beautiful art.
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. O my this is stunning!! A real work of art. Love it love it!! Love this its gorgeous!! thanks for joining in with us at Bizzy Bec's for our April challenge
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete