June 9, 2010

Antoinette


With the release of the Antoinette Collection which was exciting and different, I still have not had the chance to stop and smell the rose's as I am already working ahead, classes and work are keeping me busy I have had a few 6 day working weeks lately which is testing my creativity time, but you take it when it comes.
So I thought it was about time I posted something, I spent all day Sunday working on my blog creating the header and trying to get the matching background uploaded that was the hard part, hence its little imperfections which I will endeavour to fix at a later date as this is still knew to me.
These cards are created with the Antoinette collection and were last weeks card class at the Web so I thought I could post them now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment