September 26, 2020

Cherish

Today is Leanne's turn on the blog sharing her lovely wall hanging



 Hello everyone & welcome.

Today I would like to share my design team project with you


I have created a wall hanging, using 3 different sized heart shapes.  
I firstly covered each heart shape using patterned paper from Silluart Design called: English Boutique. 


I have added lots of different pretty lace trims. I then arranged some ribbon between each heart & some to hang my wall hanging.


All of the chipboard pieces have been coloured using different shades of green & blue watercolour paints. I then added glossy accents this gives a luscious shine and makes the watercolour stand out. 


I have embellished the heart shapes with die cut shapes, punch out paper shapes, pearls, seed beads, diamanté beads and paper flowers. 
 


I have cut sections from the chipboard Sprout Panel to create individual foliage pieces. 
 

I have used the following chipboard products: 
Memories
Circle frames
Sprouts Panel

Until next time.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful day & happy creating.
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment