August 8, 2020

A lovely floral Caddie

 Happy Saturday everyone hope you all are well  and looking after yourselves today it is Leanne's turn again on the Blog with her  Decorated Caddie

I purchased this from my local hardware store. The pine caddie has been painted with an acrylic paint, allowed to dry and then sanded to reveal some of the pine before giving it a coat of matte varnish.

To decorate my caddie I firstly fussy cut an image from the A4 In My Garden Patch card topper sheet. The image was adhered to the front of the caddie with mod podge.

Next I embossed the Deco tab half circle with an embossing powder, before adhering it to the handle.

My dragonfly has been gilded with gold foil. I then added some distress ink, giving the dragonfly a tarnished look. Next I carefully shaped the wings before adhering it in place.

To finish I added lots of Blossom Tree Creations flowers, touches of glitter and some dots of liquid pearls. I also punched out some small flowers, leaves & butterflies.  



you can find more pictures of Leanne's beautiful Caddie on her
thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment