June 27, 2020

Aya is back today


Hello friends Aya here
I am back to share another project for Denise Boddey Designs.
I have created an altered heartfelt piece into a welcome baby decor!






Let me walk you through the steps
  • I started by apply texture paste over the flower stencil to cover all the edges of my heartfelt piece.
  • After allowing it to dry, I arranged my flowers the way that will show my stenciling and the Arch Window & Shutters.
  • For the Arch window, I heat embossed it 3 times with different colors of embossing powder to give me textures, however, the light colors I used were not as vibrant as the flowers. So I re-covered the window again with 3D paint and I did the same for my chipboard branches ( foliage large). 
  • I added some cute die cuts for the baby girl.  






for more information visit my blog at https://ayaspapercrafts.com/
and I have created a video as well visit my  You Tube
Big Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment