September 4, 2018

a little vintage with Heartsease

Hello everyone
wow has been a long time between visits, we have had a wedding, a quick stay in hospital, the arrival of a gran daughter a trip to Queensland for teaching since my last post, five busy and exciting months.
However there was always time to create and design, so now its time to share some of my most recent creations mostly using my very own designed chipboard.

A few wedding decorations and signage I created




My domes which were created and taught in two classes in Brisbane with the Vintage Chicks





 My card toppers with my own Chipboard and the Hearts-ease papers.






Experimenting with my wings of time Chipboard, Lindy's Sprays and waxes, with card toppers on a layout using Heartsease paper.



I have lots more to share just need to take some photos.
meanwhile you can always visit my Instagram or my Facebook page for some inspiration
hopefully it wont take me another five months between my next post 
thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment