December 11, 2017

forgotten projects

hello thought it was about time to do some blogging 
I got the camera out to take some photos and realized I had not shared these ones yet 
so before I share a couple of Christmas cards just recently made I now will share my page and a Acetate card that was made well over a month ago 
how time fly's when creating
I have used my own chipboard combined with lots of Bohemian Bouquet die cuts and the damask stencil combined with the papers from the collection 









With this acetate card I have used a stencil, embossing folder and stamps from the Bohemian Bouquet Collection




this a card I only had one photo of mainly I have used layers the die cuts for this simple but efective card


with any luck it wont be long before I share my Christmas cards I have made with the Bohemian Bouquet papers
stay tuned 
thanks for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment