April 18, 2017

A Day Out

A long time between posts, I will make up for it though.
I have been creating in the last couple of months experimenting with the latest thing foils and mixing and matching with different collections 
Today I will share a couple of layouts created with  Enchanted Tea Party these photos were taken a few years ago on a family get together for Easter. Because of the colour of the photos I found them hard to work with until now.






hopefully my cousins will be able to tell me what year this was and how many years have I been waiting to match these photos, they are perfect for Enchanted Tea Party





Have added a bit of foils using one of the Sea Breeze dies


 Here we have added a Prima mold I purchased from Meg's Garden I have painted it then rubbed a bit of gold rub over the top love these mold a lot 


stay tuned have a lot more to up load in days to come
thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment